Thursday, April 10, 2008

Del.icio.us

This is a neat feature of 2.0. I can see great use for this for all internet computer users at the library. All their bookmarks from home can be easily pulled up through del.icio.us. I was amazed at all the other websites I found by clicking on the tab food. Quite a variety of sites but I can see how you could learn quite a bit from others by checking out why they used the same tag. My first idea for this was the children's library to bookmark websites for BVSD curriculum so that teachers and parents alike could assist the children in learning the material. Then I thought about teens and how they love to share information and it would be cool to see how many tags they would come up for anime or manga or teen depression. I think this would be both a research tool and an easy way to organize bookmarks.

No comments: